When SEO & UX marry they create a beautiful, functioning and profitable baby and the importance of both should never be underestimated. According to Internet Live, Google receives more than 3.5 Billion Searches every day and Google’s search-amount grows by 10% every year (gasp!). Having an optimised website for top search engines like Google is a necessity.
So, how does SEO solve the problem?
SEO is Google’s way of determining which websites deserve to rank very high-yield returns for each query entered into its search engine and taking into account the massive amount of people reached through Google every single day, you should want to be the one to rank highly for your desired keywords.
SEO is a long-term investment that will deliver results if done correctly and thoroughly. It is a much lower cost investment than paid advertising solutions. Have a look at some of the upsides of SEO below:
- It is a low-cost, long-term investment.
- While SEO takes some time, patience and hard work, it is well worth the effort. When compared to PPC and paid advertising, the effects of SEO are extremely long-lasting and will not suddenly stop paying off – like it does when you pause a Google Ads campaign.
- It helps you reach the right audience.
- SEO will help you reach the right audience while they are in the right mindset, whether you are a summer hat store, an Italian restaurant or a small lifestyle blogger, it doesn’t matter. With proper, professional SEO, you are able to target Keywords specific to the audience you want to attract to your website while they are searching for your services.
- SEO offers credibility and trust to your audience.
- Users trust search engines such as Google and by achieving a top spot in search engine rankings searchers can see that your site is a credible source.
- Your website needs to be on the first page of Google.
- You will receive an impressive ROI.
- On average, most of a website’s traffic comes from Organic Searches.
- Search Engines are grabbing more and more market share.
- Between 80-90% of customers are now checking reviews online before making purchases and that number is only expected to increase. The moral of the story is; Do you want them to be able to locate your business, or not? If you don’t have organic SEO in place, potential customers will not find your website and will instead find your competitors.
- SEO even drives offline sales!
- According to research performed by Accenture, 88% of consumers are searching online before purchasing in stores. If you aren’t found during their search process then you are not even being considered for that particular purchase.
- It is highly measurable.
- Using the data collected from the users that visit your website via organic searches, your business will gain valuable insights into who your customers are.
While SEO should by far be on the top of your to-do list for your business, it cannot thrive without its life partner – UX (User Experience). Your SEO can be on point with your website ranking on the first page of Google, but if your landing page fails to appeal to your users, it will all be in vain. Your website needs to be attractive and functional, what a user experiences while using your website is just as important as other strategic marketing efforts. The easier it is for a user to navigate your website, the more likely they will. If a user struggles to use your facilities, they will leave your website and forget you.
With UX, a journey should be created. The ultimate goal here is to help your users easily reach your “End Goal”, whether it is sales or enquiries, it should be an easy, unforgettable experience for the customer.
Choose Brainstorm as your trusted partner:
We are a well-established digital marketing agency that has various options on offer to assist you in reaching as many potential customers as possible.
We have a proven track record of providing our clientele with outstanding service and exceptional results. You can have a look at testimonials from some of our long-standing clients.
Our wide range of services includes the following:
- Strategic Marketing Campaigns
- We work with you to ensure that an Effective Marketing Campaign is established and your business utilises its full potential.
- Marketing & Advertising Consulting
- We help you answer the hard questions like;
- Where do I start when it comes to marketing and advertising?
- How can I improve my ranking on Google?
- How much should I budget for marketing and adverting?
- Why didn’t my AdWords campaign work despite investing lots of money?
- We help you answer the hard questions like;
- Web Design & Development
- Are you in need of a user-friendly, fully-functional website that is beautiful to every eye that beholds it? No need to look any further. Brainstorm has been designing websites for over 20+ years and will deliver an expertly built, safe and exceptionally marketed website for your business.
- Graphic Design for Digital & Print Media
- Brainstorm crystallises your objectives into an authentic work of strategic art that conveys a message to your audience in a way that attracts attention, appeals to the imagination and gets your point across.